Ok, let’s just get it out of the way. I’ve joined a gym.
It wasn’t entirely by choice, but I finally sought help to manage my arthritic knee, and this is part of the programme.
I don’t like gyms. Even when I wasn’t middle-aged and overweight, I was still uncoordinated.
And philosophically …. people getting in their cars to drive to a brightly-lit, air-conditioned building full of expensive equipment designed to simulate the exercise humans evolved to get doing that thing called living? I know that’s simplistic; I am genuinely concerned about the environmental costs.
But it seems to be working. After just a few weeks, I have significantly better flexibility and strength.
So having more or less captured my month in one image, here are a few shots that haven’t made it into other posts.
About The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons is a monthly challenge where bloggers around the world share what’s been happening in their month.
If you would like to join in, here are the guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to this post, I can update it with links to all of yours.
Please visit these amazing bloggers for their accounts of the month just gone:
Pauline at Living in Paradise
Joanne at My Life Lived Full
Marilyn and Garry at Serendipity — Seeking intelligent life on Earth
Judy at lifelessons
Jude at Life at the Edge
Sarah at Art Expedition
Tish at Writer on the Edge
Gavin at Firehorseworld
Ju Lyn at All Things Bright and Beautiful